Home of all things kawaii I'll be doing reviews on things I buy both online and offline, based around the fashion styles Lolita, Fairykei,Pastel Goth & more.

Monday 17 September 2012

Review: LittleMizzKitty items.


So, while this IS a review I have to say this is my favourite seller on etsy. I honestly have nothing bad to say whatsoever. The jewellery I have purchased from this store is unique and yet affordable and it fits so well with the style I wear. I have a lot more than what I've photographed too, like inverted cross earrings and even more bows! I'm a little obsessed. So before anything else, I'll cut to the chase, if you're thinking about buying from this store then do it!You will certainly not regret buying from this seller.



Price: I don't want to seem like I'm favouring this store in any way, but giving her any less than a 5 for the price on her items would be unfair. These are all handmade and honestly she sells them for a very low price considering the great quality. On etsy I see a lot of people who sell similar things which are ridiculously high prices. I honestly do admire the fact that this store sells them for an affordable price, and even if the prices were raised in the future I'd probably still buy because the jewellery is lovely. 5/5

Quality:  For the price I've payed for everything, it's all really good quality. I've not had any problems at all really. The crocodile clip on the back of one of the bows came loose but that was an easy fix. The necklaces and earrings I have are perfect and have never had any problems, neither has the rest of my bows. Also they're very professionally done. Some of the etsy items I've purchased in the past have had glue marks or other imperfections on them, I have never had this problem with LittleMizzKitty's items! 4.8/5

Shipping:  It's been a little while since I purchased anything, but I remember that the packaging is always really cute. She included a little free gift with all of my purchases which was really sweet, and I remember one time I was even given some pastel bracelets which was amazing. I'm pretty sure it would have been sent to me first class because it arrived really quickly, so yeah, no complaints here! 5/5

So there you have it! A little review of my favourite etsy store. If you're into fairy kei or pastel goth this is a great store for you to look at so go take a look. Click me!

No comments:

Post a Comment